Thursday 22 January 2015

Copywriting for Advertising (Essay about me)

TASK 1
Making short essay about myself.



My name is Muhammad Azmeer Bin Zaidi. I was 21 years old. My eldest child in the family and has three siblings again. I also love to watch movies, listen to music or go on a trip in my spare time with family or friends. What I saw within 2 years ago, I went through all this trouble with myself, to build more aware of what I do. Several months ago, I was in an academic problem, which thanks to attend my classes, submit assignments late. This problem helped me to realize that, if I did it again might have caught me in more trouble in my academic results. Furthermore, I also have a few weaknesses that you may know, I was a player, so I play a lot of games myself addicted to the game, and another one is lazy to get up early in the morning. This is a serious problem for because, if I'm going to bed late overslept and missed all day not doing anything just to play games at home. It is my weakness, so my strength in my work, I usually do it in detail, the slow pace of work but still have and results. I took graphic design courses at University College Linton. During the holidays sem I worked as a designer in a company my aunt and a photographer. I love my job because it gives me a lot of experience and I showed a range of different walks of life and human behavior specifically for youth. All this experience beneficial to me and made me realize how I should be thankful for having friends and family loving. Although however, sometimes I have a hard time because there are a lot of challenges as well. However, I have tried to look at the positive side, because I know that dealing with people is not a simple matter. In order to improve the performance of my work and myself, I believe there are still many things I need to learn, and should strive to have a better life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment